Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year 2008!!!


Looks like a good image. Wallpaper makeable quality. Infact I made it my wallpaper the moment I made it. Guess what graphics program I used to make this.

Some people might be able to guess.

Anyway, it is not Photoshop, not Paintshop or any highend graphic programs. It is our own Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, freshly installed at my new office. Yes, Object Technology Solutions, Inc. Awesome. I just made one slide and took a screenshot.

I am beginning to like the Office 2007 suite. It is wonderful. Mouse friendly as well as keyboard friendly for the patient learners. The eye candy is simply superb. The SmartArt thing is amazing. One just has to be careful not to get lost in the myriad of eye popping graphic options.

Happy New YEAR!!--
Sirajuddin

1 comment:

Botchtti said...

so many posts and i havent read a single one :(

am sorry... shall get to the reading part asap