Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Frequency Lists

the of and to in I that was he his it with is for as had you not be on at her by which have or from this him but all she were they my are me so one their de an said we them who would been will no when there if more out up any into do your has man what could other our than some very time about upon may la its only now little like then can made should did us such a great before must these two see over know much et after first Mr

Does any of this make sense to you? NO? ok.. Check this next paragraph.

about all and are as at a back because been be but can't can come could didn't did don't do for from get going good got go had have he's here her hey he him his how I'll I'm if in is it's it I just know like look mean me my not now no of oh okay ok  one on or out really right say see she something some so tell that's that then there they the think this time to up want was well were we what when who why will with would yeah yes you're your you
 
Hmm.. This paragraph has some sort of order to it. What order? Alphabetical order.
 
Worry not. Explanation of these two paragraphs is very simple. The first paragraph is a list of words most frequently used in English based on the texts from Project Gutenberg. This list and more words can be found on this page.
 
The Second paragraph is based on most often used words from TV scripts. The first paragraph is in descending order.

No comments: