Saturday, December 15, 2007

First Poll Results

The Results were out a few days ago. Most of you knew the results if u have visited the blog recently. Lemme just put across the statistics.
Woah! There are two people who think of me as an inspiration. Thank you!!
I was surprised that none of my "Acquaintances" read my blog. And I was thinking they were the ones reading my blog.
Friends - Only 15 polls. I hope there are more than that many. Please prove me right on my next poll.
Relatives - are the people who will be with you all the time. Thank you to all of them.
A total of 24 votes, NOT BAD!! :)

1 comment:

BadarZ said...

I wish it were a check-box poll, so I could select Friend, Inspiration and Relative.

Maybe you don't have any acquaintance votes because they all consider you a friend.