Thursday, April 27, 2006

everytime i sit and start to think about what to write in the blog...I suddenly get intot that mode of trying to deliver something really intelligent

Now I am listening to Linkin Park - myself (remix)

last.fm is a good service that catalogues what ever your are listening to...like..install a plugin in winamp and that plugin send the user information to their site..you need a id though. well that a real good idea..forming communities based on Musical preferences.

I have been moulded by the people around me and what they think about me. If they keep saying I am good with technology generally it becomes my responsibility to live up to that kind of expectation.


I have a laptop too..I treat it as a real good friend of mine..most of my better things are done here..my entertainment ..my learning etc etc..I end now.

No comments: